Sunday, January 13, 2008

Your Divine Invitation


Wow, Victoria--thanks for an awesome post! I'm sure tango folks understand now why I was so excited that you were going to write Confessions here. And for our readers who haven't started tangoing yet, please take inspiration from Victoria and jump into this wonderful world.

What are you waiting for? Your life will be richer after you dance tango--I promise.

If you live in the SF Bay Area and want to try tango, we're here to help. If you haven't tried it yet because you feel you have two left feet, don't worry--if I can learn tango, anyone can! If you don't have a ride, we'll pick you up. If you don't have a partner, we'll dance with you. If you're shy about meeting new people, let me introduce you to the nicest tango dancers you could imagine.

Your new friends are waiting for you here in tangoland. Please join us...although you don't have to come to us on a stretcher.

No comments: